Friday, January 10, 2014

Love of an Aerospace Engineer

Should I compare you with colored contour maps of an un-seperated flow?
No! You are far more beautiful than that.

Then what should I make the comparison with?
Hmmm... Let me think!

When the wind blows,
Your hairs go,
Like streamlines of a laminar flow.

Your eyebrows like two Clark Y airfoil,
kept face to face.
Your eyes blink,
like two symmetric airfoil with Graphical User Interface.

You are so symmetric, so stable, so laminar!
Then why am I so dissipative, so unstable, so turbulent?

But these characteristics are not old!

There was a time,
when I had a steady climb.
And then came you and came a small disturbance;
And then the perturbations grew!
The eddies, the vorticity, the shock-wave and the skew!

I seek peace!
I seek solution!
I seek convergence!

I know; A relaxation parameter is all that I need-
And you are the right one indeed!

No comments: